An attainable home is the ability to afford and own a home that is within reach financially, and is where we want to live. Meaning that if you work hard and save up for a down payment then you can buy a house with a reasonable price to kick off the American Dream, and begin the path to the biggest wealth creator we have available. While this is the still the case in some areas of the country, most large and popular cities and metro areas have simply become out of reach for most people.
A lot goes into why that is – supply and demand, population growth, job growth, land scarcity, area desirability, local and state level dynamics, etc. But it’s also a lot more than that. Whether you’re in the USA or throughout the world, we all live in basically the same monetary and financial system, and different sets of laws, central banks that manipulate the money supply, and debt-based economies. This overall system or ruleset defines whether our choices get us ahead or leave us behind.
We all see it going on around us.
- Wages are not going up but housing prices have skyrocketed.
- Bread, milk, healthcare, cars, electronics and everything else seems to get more expensive all the time.
- Why the term “the rich get richer” is more true than ever today while most of the country is struggling, and the wealth gap hasn’t been this wide since the 1930’s.
- It feels harder and harder to get ahead, save money, and generally keep up.
But there’s hope.
Having an Attainable Home, at the end of the day, is an idea. An idea that everyone has the right and the chance to work hard, live comfortably, and have prosperity throughout their life, without the worry of staying or slipping into hardship, as it is so easy to do in our current economic climate. And we’re happy to say that it’s still possible.
We can align ourselves with how the monetary and financial systems in place work, to have the wind at our backs instead of a headwind. If we learn a bit about how it all works, be willing to sacrifice and change the way we do things slightly, we can all achieve this.
Our purpose, our plan.
- We plan to build high quality, modern, locally-affordable homes in the most efficient way possible throughout the country.
- Empower people by offering education on all topics surrounding personal finance, wealth building, real estate ownership, financial stability, the monetary and financial mechanisms, and more.
- Creating an investment company that allows others that have made it big, to contribute to our cause in the creation of new homeowners throughout the country.
- Be a resource provider for people, organizations, and groups that are aligned with creating these sustainable homes, building wealth, and ultimately helping people to not only becoming financially secure, but thriving.
It is exciting to post for the first time at the start of Financial Literacy Month, which celebrates and promotes having skills and knowledge that allows us to make informed and beneficial financial decisions for us and our families. This is a paramount and beginning part to this journey. It’ll be a tall order and a long road, but by executing on this plan, we see no better way to achieve our mission. We hope you’ll join, and we appreciate your support us along the way.